Saturday, 29 November 2008
Friday, 28 November 2008
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
If you have ordered a zine in the past week and have not recieved it yet, do not worry!! I haven't sent them yet because of school work and stuff. But it shall be done by the weekend, so hopefully by Monday there shall be a suprise on your doorstep to cheer up the gloomiest day of the week!
BFR postal service!
Sunday, 23 November 2008
6. HAIRBANDS AND CLIPS - Are an essential, my hair tends to get everywhere and these are just what you need for touch ups.
7. MAKEUP - To be honest, I didn't draw all the makeup I carry with me, because I would appear terribly vane. Though my favourites are my benefit stain "posie tint" and my philosophy lip gloss.
8. PENS - Muji 0.5mm are the best ever!!! I use them for drawing, school, sudokus - they seriously rock!
9. GLOVES - to stay warm.
10. LOOSE CHANGE - tends to be at the bottom of my bag.
11. MOBILE PHONE - My phone is really old and out of date, but I've covered it in red hologram tape, so it looks a bit more snazzy.
12. PURSE - I have a huge gold purse, that I got from NYC and I stuck some massive stickers on it, so it has my initials. It contains pretty much everything from library cards to polaroids to HSM stickers (I know the shame!).
13. MOLESKINE SKETCH BOOK - It has to be said that once you use a moleskine you can't be converted back to normal books, I don't know why - but it's just a fact! I love the sketch books best because of the thick pages and lovely rounded corner.
14. OYSTER CARD - London has the most expensive transport system in the world and probably one of the most shambolic ones too! But this card is essential for travelling around town and I would be truly lost without it.
And that is all, for now!
P.S - It was snowing in London when I woke up this morning!
Monday, 17 November 2008
I haven't been up to much, just school, playing records, dressing up, eating, dancing - that kind of thing. To be honest, I'm quite uninspired at the moment, but hopefully something shall come up which will get me going again.